Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Journal 3

Journal #3

1.13.09



Now that I have narrowed my interest down to the area of biological terrorism preparedness in hospitals I have begun to formulate an Inquiry Statement, similar to the one we talked about in class. However, I felt that before I could create an adequate Inquiry Statement I needed to look at some more articles from our databases. I've found two pretty good ones that could be useful for proving that there is in fact a threat for biological terrorism. The first article talks about the Tokyo subway nerve gas attack carried out by Aum Shinrikyo. This can also serve as a background for the history of biological terrorism. I think that after today I should have a very definitive set of research questions and one really good but completely open to change Inquiry Statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment