Monday, January 12, 2009

Journal 1 - 1/8/09

Journal Entry 1
1.8.09


Preliminary Research:

My strategy for today is to basically look up a few of the topics that I am interested in. I will be looking for information on these topics and hoping to find something that I can develop into a thesis over the course of the coming weeks.

SAFE STEM CELL RESEARCH

GENETICS

Possible Topic: Genetic Testing
How much should we know?
Student Surveys
How much do we want to know?
How should this decision be made?
Who will make that decision?


Possible Topic: Prenatal Genetic Testing
I found an interesting article regaurding this topic.http:

  • //sks.sirs.com/cgi-bin/hst-article-display?id=SLA0087-0-67&artno=0000012596&type=ART&shfilter=U&key=genetic%2A\20modified&title=Shaping%20Priorities%20in%20Genetic%&ren=N&gov=N&lnk=N&ic=N


Possible Topic: Genetic Enhancement of Human Beings


Possible Topic: Genetic Profiling

I found an article on this contains some interesting information.

HUMAN REGENERATION
Read an article on this

No comments:

Post a Comment