Monday, February 2, 2009

Journal entry

Today we did our class talk. I got a chance to voice my concerns about my topic because it is so BIG and when I start asking around for hospital emergency plans for a bioterror attack people get really touchy. So i figured I should narrow it down some. I mean I had like a full scale panic attack. NOT good at all. So my goal is to refocus. This will require some talks with Mr. Engholm and Mrs. Peckham. The stuff that I am interested in I don't know enough about to mix any original though into. Scary i know. I mean I am thinking, although it might not seem like much I guess I just had my topic crisis late. I hope it's just not too late.

So today I talked with Mrs. Peckham for basically the whole 45 minutes that we were in the library. I just bounced ideas off of her. She has a lot of stuff up in her head so she was a big help. We started off by discussing small things like where does our trash go? I mean it's not exactly what I want to do because I want to stay on the same basic track that I was on before, the medical area. So I think that I might start looking into public health things like nutrition. However, I am sort hitting a wall when it comes to pushing in orignial thought. I mean I have an imagination but it seems to be doing it's own thing. So I will be posting a free writing post. I am planning to talk to Mrs. Peckham again, she has been really helpful so hopefully I can move quickly into a new thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment